Saturday, November 22, 2014

You useless bunch of maggots, BT!

So, today I get a script kiddie attack looking for vulnerable phpMyAdmin installs on servers.
I collect the details and discover that it is a BT customer. As BT are likely to do something (as opposed to the many, many attacks from certain other countries), I drop an email to the abuse contact address on the whois lookup with all the details.

A couple of minutes later, I get a response from an automated system explaining that due to high numbers of emails, I need to complete a "webform" to give the relevant details. A bit frustrating, but yep, OK.
So I go to the link provided - only to be sent to a page explaining what phishing is. Really?  I bloody know what that is you morons.

Never mind, I decide to use their main website to report the attack AND their shitty pointless link.
Find the Contact Us bit on site, then follow the Report a scam/phishing/abuse linky - which gives an "email us" link.  At last!

Buuuuuuut.............. clicking on that link takes you to the stupid page about bloody phishing again!

If they can't get their own bloody website to work, its no wonder my internet connection and phone line are piss poor.

You really are total crap BT. 

No comments: